Friday, July 8, 2011

Kyvon

Yesterday, we rode 80 miles, which is the most we have done so far. About half way through the ride, I fell and cut my arms, hands, and knees. Even though I injured myself, I still kept riding because I knew this was important, since it is one of the longest days we will have during this trip.

When we finally arrive at the camp site that we were going to sleep, we saw the biggest hill that we have ridden so far. When we finished the hill, there was still another mile or so until we would be at the camp grounds. When we got there, Mahlique's family was there to greet us with cheers and congratulations. Later they went to get food for the cook out we were going to have. When the food was done, I got to try my first s'more!

Sent from my iPod

No comments:

Post a Comment